Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Hello,


I'm happy the System is giving this opportunity. I believe we are learning new things and creating new tools for ourselves to understand and learn about the emergent’s technology right away. I'm not sure if we are going to use them all.

Too many new technology now….I’m still remember the 5 1/4 disk, did someone use them?

There are too many new social software’s, I was resistant to sign in and use them, heard a lot from customers and relatives who are fascinating using some, well it looks like this is my opportunity to start using my space…


Listen to the 7 ½ Habits I can say I’m always open to new ideas and try them (maybe not anymore I haven’t try any of this new tech) Back to the 71/2 habits the hard part for me is to play because I took it too seriously; ( then later I can laugh a lot about my experience)

2 comments:

Virtual Services Team said...

Glad to hear that you are thinking about social software. Nice photo.

Virtual Services Team said...

Keep it up! Your photo is fantastic. I am looking forward to other pictures. The one you posted brightened my rainy day -- another virtual service team member.